Sunday, April 5, 2009

I LOVE Bootsales - NARS 3 for £1

Some of you will know what i'm talking about when i say "Boot Sales", some called them jumble sales i think. But anyways, It's usually a gert field filled with car's selling all their old junk.
My mum has dragged me to these since i was born pretty much & this morning when she came into my room at 7.15am i almost turned over and went back to sleep.

I AM SO GLAD I DIDN'T, LOOK WHAT I FOUUND!!

Nars Deep Throat Blusher

Nars Lipglosses "Boogie Nights" & "Bilitis"
Not my usual colours, but would look FAB on a night out!
And how much for all of these?
£1 (!!!!)
Bobbi Brown Lipliner in "Nude"
Cuteee Little Jars of highlighting powder! I don't know the company but they're just adorable & look gorgeous on the skin.
Benefit Lipgloss in "Didn't Hear It From Me"
This beautilicious bunch only cost me
50p
And then i found lots of Smashbox goodies...& we don't have this brand in the UK. So i grabbed these...
Smashbox Eyeshadow's "Ingenue" & "Wrap"
Smashbox Shadow Trio "Wide Angle" and Smashbox Cream Liner Duo in "Putty/Midnight Brown"
The Smashbox Goodies were
50p
for the lot!!!
I cannot stress to you enough ladies...PLEASE go to bootsales. I was so chuffed with these finds & I want you to find some amazing things too. If you look through the junk you are bound to find something. It's like searching for diamonds :)
I think this is the cheapest Haul ever & Is way better than Ebay.
and i know it's early on a sunday morning...but so what? Look how much money i saved & It was so much fun.
If you look through your local paper, it will tell you where and when the sales happen. They are mostly every sunday :D
I also have some sugar sweet and barry m things to show you that i purchased on thursday, so look out for that post too.

No comments:

Post a Comment