Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Instagram Diary | Issue #1


                                                                                                      Instagram Username: @zozeebo

♥ Beautifully painted house in Bristol ♥ Birthday bunch of flowers ♥ Missed the post ♥ Ordering a Dominos pizza.
♥ Famous Dave's self tanner ♥ I cut my fringe back in ♥ Weymouth ♥ Vintage deer.
♥ Darcy at Louise's house ♥ Me and my Boyfriend being silly ♥ CocaCola Vanilla ♥ Blog Book from GlossyBox.
♥ No makeup and messy bun day  Pastel houses in Weymouth Outfit of the day ♥ Primark changing rooms.
♥ New Look spotty cut off jeans  FeelUnique haul ♥ Me and Boyfriend on the beach ♥ New desk.
♥ Weymouth in the evening  Fluro orange nails ♥ Company magazine ♥ New favourite drink from M&S.
♥ May GlossyBox ♥ Strange house in Bristol ♥ Stan the jack russell makes a new piglet friend ♥ Piglet.

So I decided to hop onto the Instagram post bandwagon. I love to see what people have been up to through the power of Instagram, albeit slightly nosey (let's be honest, we all love a good nose). For those of you who may not be familiar with Instagram, it's a photography based social networking site, which allows you to capture images through your smart phone, edit and upload for the world to see. Here is a collection of my Instagram images from the past few months. If you enjoy this type of blog post, then do let me know and i'll continue to do them! 

Feel free to follow me on Instagram too, to see my photo updates as and when! 
@zozeebo

No comments:

Post a Comment